First thing first, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone :D :D :D May this new year brings nothing but luck and happiness to you (and me of course).
Yup, parents went travelling from Christmas eve till New Year. So for both of the events, I'm relying on friends :D
On Christmas eve, I went for dinner with the collegues and had overload my stomach with seafood. T_T How I wish those seafood is grilled rather than fried... sigh.. then went to have a cup of coffee and gossip bout people and ... THAT'S THE COUNTDOWN FOR CHRISTMAS... hoho so uneventful right?
Then on Christmas day, I had a reunion lunch with some secondary schoolmates. Some of them I haven't meet them for like... 7 years... Isn't that fun? The best thing is they didn't change, maybe just some longer hair :D You can call their names right away after all these years and we giggle and laugh like little gals too.
For Christmas evening, I've planned for the Karaoke night long ago with my cousins. However, just as me and my cousin sister were stepping out of the house to grab some dinner, my cousin brother called and told us he was sick and couldn't join us. Damn... so we decided to go to another karaoke (just the 2 of us) and sing for 3 hours instead of singing till 2 am. That was still good. Time flies when we were singing.
Then everything went back to normal on Sunday. Just full of house work to be done, clothes to be washed, meal to be prepared... so yeah, I woke up late again this morning. And I missed breakfast... sighhhhhhhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment