Saturday, January 15, 2005

My Car

*wails*

My car was hurt!!! T_T thanks to the motorbike rider...sigh

I was on the way home, bout 1.15pm today, when a bike came in full speed and scratch my car. I was turning left at that moment at a junction, and this motorbike came at full speed and did not stop for the junction and did a left turn too. He didn't manage to keep on his track, coz of the speeding, and scratched my car, from the back door straight to my passenger door, and knock on my left side mirror. The doors were badly damaged. T_T scratches and bumps here and there. Even the rubber for the wheel were damaged. I was crying on my way home. I just can't understand why the hell did he not stop at the junction, and why the hell that I'm trying to take care of my car, but other people keep coming over and hurt it.

sigh....frustrated and angry and upset T______T but what can i do, other than prepare another lum sum of money to repair them and paint them back. the car is not even 6 months old yet!!!

T________________T

No comments: