It's 5 pm Friday. And I'm still in the office, but already thinking of what I should do tonight and the weekend. This week seems to fly by...dunno why tho... Can't rely on my housemates to go shopping with me... they're all workaholics .. sigh... am I the only lazy bum around??
Anyways, I've been in the weekend mood since yesterday evening...hahaha i know i know..it's a bit too much, but stilllllllll......... *grin*
I've been feeling great these 2 days, coz I've finally caught up with my work schedule and that I do not need to work late nights anymore :D :D hooorayyyyyy this is very satisfactoring... hohohoho
Well, I supposed that these work stuff still needs polishing, but am not going to do it this weekend.. I'm thinking of trying to control my working time and NOT bring work home... coz it's very tiring to work 10 hrs in the office and continue working till late nites... dun think this is the life that I'm looking for tho..
Felt like going somewhere tonite but hm...dunno where to lerrrr
oh well.... happy weekend :D :D :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha too bad I cannot suggest you come down to Singapore to club. Hee hee.
Post a Comment