On the 15th day of CNY, Chap Goh Meh is celebrated. I'm here in KL, and the celebration is still there. I spent the whole weekend with my parents, although I have a lot of work in hand. But I know, there are lots of things to be treasured in life... lots of things to be done in life. Work... is not everything, altho it is an important factor in life... but... I still believe that every different aspect in life should be paid attention to.
Listening to the radio after a hearty dinner with my parents, there's this story that I've heard many times and it still touches me and bring tears to my eyes. I've had some rough time on and off at work (of coz... everyone has that before). At this very moment, I feel that I'm stronger in my decision to not only work hard for my career but also to treasure my time with my parents and friends. Should've spent more time with all of them, rather than just spending time in office everyday. Collegues are good and kind, but I cannot neglect my housemates for any reason too. They've helped me in so many ways all the time. They're real friends.
And of cause, this Ms Ju that I've known for many years... I'm waiting for her good news and I know I'll hear it soon. Gotta tell her : "Ju, gambatte in whatever you do and I know u'll make the best decision for yourself." :D
yeah.... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2006 :D
*fireworks in the background* hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment