I'm in the midst of following an anime, Honey and Clover. It's really nice. Ju purposely recommend it to me because she says I can relate better to the anime. Well, it's kinda true. This anime, is a bit different from what I used to watch... the characters in this anime are very down to earth, not much different from the real life scenarios.
Came across this scene where a plant was hit by the storm and has a broken stem. The girl hesitated when her mom told her to pluck the stem off. She thought, the leaves are still healthy and it's just a waste to pluck the stem. But after a few days, the plant is not able to hold up the weight of the broken stem anymore. She has no choice but to pluck it.
I can relate myself dem well to this scene. I should make up my mind and move on but I hesitated. Dragged it for too long for my own good. Then when I'm left with no choice, the hurt doubled.
No worries, I'm all good now ... else... I wont mention bout this here... hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment