Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Decision Made

I've been in a dillema... to stay or to go... and this.. hv been quite some long time... and am tired.

Actually quite decided to stay till I find myself a job until today when I come to work. I'm the only person here, my team? all "sick" and "not coming to work" ..

was sitting in front of the PC and the "lost" feeling struck me like lightning... I'm so lost, dunno wat I should be working on, dunno wat I should do... and I have no one to refer to. No one... at all... people can just easily come n say not feeling well and be gone for few days

Sometimes I have a feeling like... why am I the only person rushing for deadlines? why am I the only person that reports wat I've done / finished? it's not important at all... the team is dead... why am I still struggling, trying to do the job?

Therefore, I decided, finally, that I'll tender my resignation today. :D

After the decision is made, I feel better. At least, I know where I should focus myself now.

No comments: