Due to the fact that I am still currently jobless, I went to meet up with a job agent today in KLCC.
While I was walking towards the Tower 2 entrance, something interesting caught my eyes.
There's this visitor pickup lane in front of the building, which can fit 2 cars side by side. 2 taxis, driving side by side, slowed down and finally came to a halt, right in the middle of the lane, and blocked other cars from behind. I stopped and watch what was happening. Both the taxi drivers wind down their windows, and start talking loudly in Tamil. I don't need to understand the language to know what they are talking about. 1 driver is asking for lighter, while another is happily digging out a lighter and even light the cigarrette for the other drive, all these done through the car windows!!!!!
The taxis and cars at the back are all honking at them and all they did was to climb out of their car windows and cursed back at other drivers.
Bl00dy h3ll!!! That's what you do when you block other people?!?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment