Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Back to work

after a long 5 days break, I'm finally back to work. Gonna work on the silly program again T_T Feel like crying everytime I think of it.

Didn't do much these few days, just shop around and went for a movie, The Incredibles. The laugh was good nearing the end of the show. I esp like the little baby boy, Jack. He's just great...he can transform into anything he wishes to be :D into an iron doll, a monster, etc...

Hopefully...it's another good day for me.

4 comments:

Ju-Lian said...

Don't be sad. I'll buy you dinner when you come and you can kill Fatal Frame 2 bosses for me. :)

Ju-Lian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

wehhehheh..this is elly..i wanna scare the shit out of you people..

Anonymous said...

wehhehheh..this is elly..i wanna scare the shit out of you people..wey..get my contact or YM bonbonelly@yahoo.com or MSN bonbonelly@hotmail.com

cheers darlings