Monday, November 08, 2004

So much to do, so little time

There are so many things to do these 2 weeks for me. And I sure hope I can get it done before I leave for Australia. T__T Keeping my fingers cross.

Gotta finish this stupid program ASAP. But I only have 3 more days before the long holidays for Deepavali and Hari Raya. Right after the holiday, there is this meeting for our Perak staffs on the 23rd. I'm pretty sure I'll be questioned bout this program. man... I've done my part on the program pretty much, but I was told that my collegue's part is not functioning correctly last week. Therefore, I have to fix it and get everything up and running before the holiday. Darn... can't they tell me earlier? Rather than leaving everything to me last minute. sigh...

And I was thinking of writing a new Javascript to customize what I wanna do for the ROMB website. There are so many codes out there, but the slide in menu is from the left to write... I want it the other way round...and I dun seem to be able to find one. So gotta code it if I can. Plus I can brush up the web coding skill :D

Another super important thing pending to be done is to pack for the trip. I haven't really sit down and think bout the places that I wanna go in Melbourne.

wuahahaha....seems like these 3 days I'll be lack of sleep very badly. Can't wake up in the morning. T__T


2 comments:

Ju-Lian said...

Go to the normal spots loh...
- Great Ocean Road
- Phillip Island
- St kilda (weirdly, i had most fun here)

Day trips should be pretty convenient if you guys are not renting cars.. Hm..pity that Arch_Stud's so busy or she can act as tourguide! :D

Shinyu said...

Arch_stud dear...thanks so much :D But i don't think i'll get to use the email while i'm there.

my email : shinyukaede@hotmail.com

arriving on 13th morning, saturday :D
will be leaving on 20th evening, saturday

I'll be staying in Duncaster East Vic area.