Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Interviews Again

Went for an interview in PJ yesterday. hm.... I was pretty confused for the whole time.

They were questioning things like "oh, so you worked in Canada. Were they racists?" "how do you forsee yourself in 5 years time?" "what if I put you in Management area?"

hm...I was there for a "Software Application Developer" post... and they're asking if one day I'll ever be promoted to a managerial post, will I survive...

"how do you release stress?" <- I told them we yell at each other... they goes "ohhhhhhhh"
"what was your most challenging task when you were in canada?" <-- ok...granted that this question is valid...

I don't know..... feels a bit blur throughout the whole time... and pretty confused in what they're looking for ... hmmmmm.......

1 comment:

Ju-Lian said...

Wow i like how you answered the "How do you handle stress" question. And I also like how they responded XD

Gamuda's not a bad place to start, y'know? I hope you get this job....actually, I should say, I hope they can give you enough money to persuade you to leave Ipoh haha!