Today, we did a farewell lunch for one of the collegues. She's going to resign in April, leaving in May. T_T gonna miss her
The lunch was ok. I ran out of food to order. T___T There are only bout 10 things in the menu, and I seem to have tasted almost everything in the menu... sigh... why oh why
Anyways, the thing happen like this. Early this morning, a collegue of mine came in with my EA form, which is supposed to be a private thing coz it consists of my pay and stuff. But the manager did not even pass it to me directly, and just ask a collegue to bring it over to me. I'm already unhappy with this, coz this really shows how disrespectful is my manager towards me.
Then the collegue informed me that today at 2.30 pm, I'm supposed to be helping this collegue to conduct an interview for the position of the lady that is going to leave soon. The Admin Assistant post. Once again, the manager did not tell me directly but instead went through my collegue. I'm not happy with this coz I don't think I am valid to interview others, whereas I am just a junior staff here. And I wonder why the heck the manager is not interviewing her himself? Another unprofessional attitude.
Sigh... manager oh manager... why are you like that ???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment