Retarded... T_T I've wrote bout 4 paragraphs and posted the blog when it gives me ERROR!! arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh ok...whatever I can recall....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINYU!!!! hohoho yesh, this is my 25th birthday. Not too old, but not too young and naive either. So what should I do at this age? Or what should I have done at this age? Where should I go from here?
Anyways, I didn't get anymore presents this year, just meals. Meals that break all my diet plans. T_T I had KFC for lunch and buffet steamboat/grill for dinner.
It was a messy day actually. During lunch, I was in Tapah, following a collegue to fix a router. It's not like I know anything on how to fix it, but since everyone thinks that I have nothing else better to do and requested me to go along, I jumped into the car and off I went. The lunch was a quick one. Then the router fixing part was one hell of a mess. When we finally managed to get the new router up and running, that was an hour and half later. We were so happy that we packed and left. But when we reached our office, we got a call, or maybe I should say, a shout T_T "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU GUYS GIVE ME??? THE DAMN NEW ROUTER BURNT!!!" yesh, burnt. smokes came out and crackling sound inside. T_______T can you believe it? The router was sent to us just in the morning and after let it running for 1 hour, it burnt. sigh...
Crisis...
But then, after work, I waited for my cousins to get ready. My parents and cousins took me out for dinner at a buffet steamboat/grill restaurant. It's not much of a restaurant. We sat outside but was moving the table around coz it rained yesterday... sigh... But the dinner was satisfying. There were at least 50 types of food to choose from, whether to grill or to cook. I was so busy during dinner. Busy cooking, busy grilling, busy eating, busy chatting. Sigh... and I almost burn the food that I grilled. Since it's a buffet-styled place, I had so much fun going through all the food that were there to choose from. In general, I had prawns + crabs + squids + fish + mutton + pork + beef + chicken + vege + fishballs + clams +++
yesh.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
No comments:
Post a Comment