Found myself being pretty broke this month. There are 4 gals celebrating their birthdays this month and I'm sharing for all their presents and dinners. darn.... guess i'll have to go on intense diet to make my money last longer....
Me and my housemates decided to have surprise party for 3 gals in 1 night... and we decided last night it's time :D It took us quite some time to get their presents ready. it really took a lot of effort to find out what they need and to get it without their knowledge. The surprise was even greater when, Sie thought that the party is for Yin and Yin thought that the party is for Sie. Whereas another girl thought that we're meeting up for dinner and catching up. Sie was so excited when she was helping us to shop for Yin's present and Yin was happily sharing our secret for Sie.... pretty confusing huh?
Then, we decided to take them out to dinner last night and some one suggested Friday's. Cool ... Friday's do have tricks for the birthday people... hehehe the dinner went on pretty well... other than the fact that we can't finish our dishes... and actually we were sharing the plates!
When it's time for desert and we (8 of us) managed to swallow 2 mud pies... I decided its time to bring the cake out. Then when the Friday's staffs requested the birthday girls to stand on the chair, they're practically pointing at each other until eventually, we have to shout their names to make them climb the chair... hehehe so...another photo session :D
The dinner ended pretty early, we started at 8 and ended at 11. So everyone thought that the night is still young and came to our house. We played cards "chor dai di"... but that can't involve everyone. So, I suggested to play Snap. It was very fun BUT i got a few bruises on my hand by the end of the night. Their nails are way too long and sharp! Those scratches are really killing me when I take shower today. I sure hope that it will go away soon.
yeah... another birthday party since I come PJ. And I started to worry.... when my birthday is around... hm...maybe I should just go back to hometown T___T my birthday is just a day before april's fools! it's just a way too dangerous time to hang around for their surprises.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Teacher resigns after school officials find inappropriate Web log
MANSFIELD, Texas A Mansfield elementary school teacher has resigned after school officials found she used her class computer to access a personal Web log that chronicled sexual exploits and contained ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!
Post a Comment