Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fever Attacks

sigh... i'm on fever... again. it's been pretty frequent nowadays and this time it's my own fault. i didn't take care of myself properly.

Went out dinner with a collegue on thursday night.. went for italian. The food was pretty good (well, it has to be coz i'm the one who recommended it) hehehe...

I have no idea why but I was extremely tired after the dinner. I guess I over ate :P Then after an hour chat with my housemates, I went to bed. And I really dropped dead on bed. With the fan turned on to the maximum, I guessed I caught a cold. I forgot to slip into my comforter T__T sighhhhh

Now that it's saturday, I'm staying at home, planning to rest. Then people are asking why I'm not out and about and started to suggest that it's time to get a boyfriend. errrggghhhhh... as if I can just grab anyone that passes by...hahahhaa

anyways, it's just a boring blog, killing time before i go back for an afternoon nap :D

1 comment:

Ju-Lian said...

Ya, pls dun simply grab any guy off the streets. Better to have none than to get a lousy one T_T