Nothing much to tell actually... haha... I'm just wasting blog space here.
Been home for this long weekend, 3-day weekend and now I'm back in PJ. What have I been doing? LOTS of SHOPPING T____T I'm broke for this month, and it's just 1st of May!!!! Guess I gotta eat bread for every meal everyday for the rest of the month... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anyone would like to sponsor me????
Anyway, I bought about 5 tops and 1 bottom. Khaki pants :D I think I don't have to do anymore shopping for the rest of the month, or the rest of the 3 months :D I can do lots of mix and match with the stock that I have now. Wuahahahahaha...... *fading effect*
alrite...finish wasting blog space.... hehe...
*sighhhh another week has just started... I wonder how well or bad will I do this week... sigh i dunno...
*pray hard for good things to happen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment