Friday night was supposed to be the farewell dinner for one of my beloved housemates, but it was cancelled last minute. Her parents came from Penang to help her drive some stuff home. So only a few of us had dinner together... went to a chinese restaurant nearby and ordered dishes. 1 of them is steam fish... That starts my fish eating quest...
Saturday, I went to Sungai Buloh and my parents took me to this vilage called Ijok to have lunch. And this place is famous for its fish too. Another steam fish... because I'm having sore throat, no hot and spicy food allowed... daaannngggggggg~~~~
Sunday morning, dad took us to the main village of Sungai Buloh, where we had steam fish head for lunch. The place is super duper crowded and there isn't much choice of dishes for u to order... Food is good too.
Sunday night, the farewell dinner for Lyn Li... we went to the seafood place in Kayu Ara. Did not make any reservations and we had to queue for the table for about 30 min. Ordered bout 6 dishes for the 8 of us. It was pretty good... and pricey too... coz we ordered scotland clams. Took a number of photos and had a few laughs. It wasn't like the gloomy farewell party ... no tears shed, no wails heard... only laughters and jokes, teases and fun...

Went home take a few snapshots again before we call it a day... man... I was so sick at that point, sneezing and wiping nose.... and yet, Sie still urgently wants me to help her decide on a laptop purchase... how I wish I can just lie down and sleep at that moment.
Message for Lyn Li:
"Good bye and take care... May your new life there brings you more joy and happiness. We will all miss you dear... All the best in your future undetakings!"
No comments:
Post a Comment