Today, 2 of my friends officially step out of my life. Of coz, one of them is my dear housemate, Lyn Li. And another is Sam, a partial collegue...
Not to say I'm sad or what... but it's kinda funny on how people come and go in your life. At a certain time, they may be your best friend ever, and all these will come to an end somehow. I guess that's life... Everyone has their own journey and destinies... No one can be by your side forever and ever, even your parents may leave you one day...
Though we always say we'll be in touch with everyone, but I doubt that the closeness will still be there. Keeping in touch with emails and ecards... I think the bond of friendship will not be as strong as u talk to the person face to face ...
But this blog, is just a mark... to remember the day where people move on with their lives... realising their dreams.. and I'd like to wish them... All the best.... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment