finally... I got myself to Japan for holiday!! wheeeeeee...*happy
I know, I know... I've been wanting to go holiday in Japan ever since I started reading manga (a.k.a. japanese comic). But as everyone knows, it's expensive, be it the tour fees or the food or the expenses.
So... I actually need to safe up for a few years to enable this trip. Went with my parents (coz i tot, i should go with parents on such expensive places... ) hehehehe... but am happy that its a family trip :D the fun is certainly different from hanging out with frens. Mom's photo taking skill is onli 60% couple of my shots are so blurry... darnnn
anyway... went at 21st Oct and came back on 27th Oct, followed a tour (7D5N), which means, am there for 5 days to be exact.
First, reached Osaka Kansai Airport, and go straight to the Universal Studio Japan... game was fun, but the queue was crazy... stood there n queue up for 2 hours!!! goshhhh...
Then went around looking for food, McD's prawn burger and McPork. And bought some takoyaki too. Din go around Osaka enough in my opinion, as usual in a tour, only 1 day in 1 place...sigh
Next we went to Kyoto, Kinkokuji and some temples... I love the small shops along the hill up to the Temple. Lots of goodies there!
Next day, we headed to the Mt Fuji, along the way, went for the black eggs (forgot the name T_T ) and its cold and pretty! Took quite a number of shots there :D At night, was the onsen hotel... pretty big the room, on tatami some more...
Then the next morning, we went down to Tokyo.. rushed through the Asakusa, Ginza, Shinjuku ... demm... this is really "zan nennnnn" coz so little time yet so many places to go!
Final day spent in Disneyland and the weather went bad, rained the whole day there. And had good Kobe beef at nite :D 7000 Yen.... yakiniku buffet :D
Head back on Saturday morning.
1 comment:
just hopping by..
Happy sunday.
Post a Comment