After a few months of missing in action (which I'm not), finally comes thru my mind that its been a long time since I update my blog.
Roughly, this is wat happened. I changed department at work, from a developer to a consultant (which means, development, implementation, testing, support and documentations) During the first few months of jumping into the pool of financial knowledge, from message standards to card creations to users requirements to business logic, life's not easy. Cried couple of times during the first project, struggled thru the work, try to balance out with life and the unhelpful teammates and the new leader.
Not that I picked up all the knowledge, altho the proj went live on Sept, my knowledge is still very limited, only to the few modules that I get to work on, which is... card management. Very little business logic got picked up... sigh...
Then after proj go-live, finally I got myself to rest a bit, and it actually took me 1 month to feel that I found my life back.. urrrgggghhhh... damage was great...esp on the emotions.
Tired with the fake teammate that was never helpful, tired with the new leader that always tell me that I'm not as good as so-and-so... tired of the work attitude that doesnt reflect any team work.
Then, after couple of weeks in office, i re-gained my energy, and jumped into the next proj, which, is now on-hold... wahahahhaa... dun k... wanna enjoy life a bit, esp when year-end coming, and holidays coming! no way I wanna sell my soul at this kind of time... :D
(actually.. works been busy, and few tight deadlines are coming up next week...ehehhehe...)
next proj team, still have to work wif the fake team mate and another fussy bad-tempered female. doesnt sound too fun of the team composition..but as Ju says.. who cares... its Shanghai!
hahaha... so... that's basically what happened when I got quiet for few months...
phewww...
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment