Saturday, July 19, 2008

New job, new place, new life?

已经开始新工作快两个月了. 开心吗? 不见的..

Moved to a new place end of March, started a new job early June... lots of changes in life.

The new job is not the best environment that I've seen. Lots of politics, lots of fights, lots of issues, lack of resources, lack of good management...

I can't sit still there...or more like, I wont be able to work late in the office. By 6+ a bit, I need to go. Not that I have any work to do.. just a matter of, I dowan to stay in the office. I can't finish my work, so... I work at night, on weekends, still I dowan to stay in the office any later.

They love to have meetings late and drag on to late nights... its not something that I can tolerate... Its too tiring and exhausting.

New place.. living with cousin and her friend.. they're in their own little world, I'm just a housemate. Every weekends, if I'm home, they'll be in the friend's home. If I'm not at home, they'll stay at home.. no idea why but this is happening.

Hope I can do well in the new job... hope I can get over the hardship that I'm facing now.

No comments: