Been a while since I last thought of blogging. Hmmmm.. previous post was July, just started the new job not long ago. And today... is my last day of service in Theta, short tenure of 5.5 months. I did not managed to stay till my targetted period of 1 year!
Joined the company, feeling lost for some time, missing the previous company and the people there. Came here, found some new friends, good collegues with good laughter. Laughter never stopped.. and life goes on. Found a few new close friends, formed an underground club, doing nothing but to gossip and talk nonsense and laugh.
Today, me and another club member left the company, but we retain our life-long membership for the Heaven & Earth Club. Already start missing them a week before my departure. I know I have to go, therefore, I go. But I still am sad to have to leave them.. for I know, the laughter will not be the same again, and I have to go different way from them, after I moved on. I wouldn't be able to catch up with their daily jokes, daily nonsense and daily activities.
I miss them now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment