Friday, September 24, 2004

Feng Shui

hahahhaa...yesh i know i know...i'm supposed to be updating my blog and talk bout ROMB's update. well, i have nothing much to comment on it, coz it's sooooooooooooo good with Ju's art :D seems like the hiatus is doing her more good than bad.

anyways, would like to thank Ju for helping me out in my quest for job searching. it's so nice of her. i'm feeling more confident now to get a better job, i think .... :D

hm....back to feng shui. This term crossed my mind early morning when I stepped into my office. Rearranged the coffee corner and the photocopier yesterday. So, when I stepped in, I felt refreshed and happier than days before. Hahaha....it's not because the feng shui of my seat changes, but mostly because the place is now neater and cleaner.

http://houseandhome.msn.com/Decorate/HomeOfficeZen.aspx Found this article by accident one day. Felt that it's quite true too.

k....a good start of a new day....back to my cover letter T___T

1 comment:

Ju-Lian said...

YOUR COVER LETTER NOT YET FINISHED?! .... ;__;

but yay, good to know you're feeling better in the office. I'm glad to work in a cubicle. Whatever that happens around me is none of my business, while whatever that goes on in my cube is nobody's business :p