Saturday, September 25, 2004

Pool

I'm sure almost everyone who goes online to play games knows about the Yahoo!Pool. Man....is it THAT interesting????? My collegues are soooo obsessed about it that they play almost 20 games a day. My hands will cramp if I play too much of it, and yet, they can play from 9am to 4pm. And since they have so much training, they're really getting a hang of it...so they went to play real pool. And you know what, T__T they spent 2 hours playing the same game... sigh...people are easily blurred by internet, kinda difficult to separate what's virtual and what's real. Guess that's why people enjoy the net so much, just like me.

Just finished with ROMB's new layout, thanks to Ju. Hahahaha...I sure hope that she'll be happy with it, but I haven't show it to her. hm...and it's great to see that ROMB is getting back to normal, and seeing all the readers reponding...hohohoho

Kay...I'm not making much sense here.. and my collegues are getting nosy with what I type now... Ja ne

No comments: