Wheee.....finally I get down to apply for a blog. Ju has been encouranging me to get one. And YinLi has suggested that I use "Honey Pot" as my blog title. But then I finally decided to take up "Shin City". No particular reason, just.....wanted to use "Sin City" at first. kekeke....but no worries, I'm not that sinful. :P
Anyways, the main reason that got me here now is the great feeling after going through my friends' blogs...It feels soooooooooooo darn good to know what's happening in their lifes. So I'll try to get myself to update as frequent as I can.
Then we dun have to write separate blogs for ROMB too :D
So, what's ROMB? It's a manga that is fully designed and drawn by Ju. I'm just the webmistress. ROMB = Rules of Make-Believe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH! ROMB ROCKS! WOOOHOO!!!! READ ROMB! NEXT BEST THING SINCE TAKEHIKO INOUE!!
Hey good to know you finally got off your ass to create a blog. Hurrah!
Post a Comment