Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bored

Am getting quite bored these days. Not that the work is slowing down or i have nothing to be busy about... i do have things to look into, have work to do, have frens to meet... but i find life is getting bored... talking bout my routine ?

this is what i'll do on weekdays:


  • wake up at 7 am

  • exercise for 30 min

  • prepare for work

  • reach office at 9 am (i try NOT to be late :D and i'm doing good so far)

  • lunch at 12.30 pm

  • call a day at work around 7 pm

  • go home and dinner by 8 pm (always try to be earlier to avoid late dinner)

  • call mom and chat for a bit around 10 pm

  • go to bed by 12 am (usually try to sleep by 11 pm, but I have no idea how I can delay another hour... not that I am actually doing anything then...)



for weekends...


  • wake up at 7 am to go jogging (if I'm not too lazy that day)

  • breakfast around 9 am

  • do housechores : wash clothes, clean room, etc...

  • lunch about 1 pm

  • hang around (or go out if there is any plan)

  • meet up for dinner around 7.30 pm

  • hang around at home

  • go to bed bout 12 am



So :D :D :D isn't my life so "systematic"? All well planned and scheduled??? I do try to make plans for the weekends, but sometimes, when you are just too bored until you don't feel like doing anything, other than letting urself rot in the house... I can't even depend on the TV coz once again, my TV is an antique.... snowy black n white TV hahaha

I think the days are really repetitive... it has always been that way in fact, just dunno why i feel more about it these days... getting bored easily with things...

My friends are always busy. They're busy with work, busy with life, busy with issues, busy with everything... Even when I'm busy with work, I do feel this boringness too. Even more bored... haha coz at that point I'll feel like I have no life and I really don't enjoy that feeling clinging on me.

I guess another reason I'm easily bored is that I've been facing a number of issues myself... so I'm tired, mentally and emotionally. And it's not like I have a channel to discuss about my problems or issues, because these are things that I have to face it myself. Part of the package of being adults.

Lately, I myself is a preacher... a part time preacher... cause there are a few friends that are telling me their problems. Not that I can be of any help in solving them, but I hope to be a good listener to at least ease their pain. Of course, I hope to have a good listener too. But I guess my problems involve some personal issues, I don't feel like telling anyone. So I'm keeping things in my heart... I wonder when my heart will burst... hmmmm.... I hope it wont :D

Nothing much that I am doing right now... I don't know what I can do.. I'm just going on and on with the days and nights and the depression and the moodiness... I guess it will all go away one day.. and I'll still stand tall then... I hope


OR ... maybe the real reason is coz i'm lonely??? :O DANG... if this is the real reason... then i dont think i can solve it AT ALLLLLLLLL!!!

*panic
*faints

No comments: