Are tears a proof of weakness? Are tears defined as weakness? I wonder...
I guess I'm a little sentimental these days... easily touched, easily hurt, easily cries... is this good or bad now? haha i dunno but i guess this is part of life.
There are quite a number of changes that happen lately, but I guess I can still cope with it .. and I surely hope that i am still myself after all these changes settled down. :D Don't think I want to list down what had happened lately... just too many of them ... work, social, friends.... *shrug* LIFE in general :D
Few days ago, I was being commented as not a very trustworthy person, by someone that I respect and care about. The upset and depression is totally undescribable. What can I say? There are certain things that I have to keep my promise to keep it secret... no matter how close I am to you or whoever, secret is still a secret. Not telling means not telling. If I can tell you everything that's supposed to be a secret... will you trust me in the future? I don't think so.
After knowing this comment, I couldn't help myself but ran off to the washroom and cried. Ehhh.... non of my collegues realized it... hehe... lucky... coz I dun want to attract any attention.. I've already had more than enough issues to handle then... but I think, IF and only if, one day, I cry in front of people, the only reason is that I'm breaking down. I always try to avoid to cry in front of anyone, although I am having a hard time myself. I'll try my best to keep up my happiest look and the most cheerful face in front of people.
Oh well, I was very upset that day and talked to a couple of friends of mine. Somehow, I got preached by this fella for almost 2 hours! man... he is a very good preacher i tell ya... but I do feel a lot better after talking to him. It's true that some people do not know how to approach an issue and some do not cover their words with candies... but they're all truthful people. Their words might be hurtful, their attitudes might be hurtful but they're all truthful people. I guess this can be considered as true friends? Someone that will tell you the truth no matter how hateful they'll become? I don't know, but I sure hope that my friends don't have to stab my heart every now and then... :D so... I'll be good, I promise :D
So that day, after work, I had a good dinner and went for a movie. Watched Ice Age 2 and had a good laugh in the cinema. That's good enough to cheer me up... hahaha
*Thanks to whoever that has been there for me during my moments of despair... thank you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment