Promised Ju to help her move some stuff over to her new place on Sunday. So went over to her place with Yin around 10 am. She's still packing... but there isn't much left to move, only bout 7 boxes of books and miscellanous items. The bigger pieces of furniture will be sent over next weekend. Then she'll be really busy unpacking and rearranging her things. The sofa that she and KK bought was pretty and nice, suits the curtain color very well and I think the whole color scheme and design will come out perfect and suitable for their living taste :D but that's yet to "judge"... gotta wait for all the furniture to come in first... and we'll see how they all look like as a whole... haha think it's best to take pictures too... :D
Ju and KK bought us lunch after the carrying and moving of boxes. We left right after the lunch coz Yin has other stuff to do... Took a rest in the evening and my kneecap started to hurt. The left kneecap is always the one that's giving me problem. I always have issues with it. Easily hurt, easily twisted. Sighhh....
Anyways, decided to go shopping with housemates just to have an evening out. But ... I don't think it's a great time to go hang out with them. They're just too stressed up. Every words said, has hidden meaning in them. I guess their anger has been building up since the past few months. This is not too good. They're bringing their work stress home.
And I, myself, did a very incredible thing. I FORGOT TO BRING MY PURSE! Siiiigggghhhhhh ... this is like... what? go shopping without a purse. I was penniless. And I did not realize it until, I wanted to pay. T___T stuuuupppppppppiiiiiidddddd of me.... Of course, I have to get my friend to pay for me first... guess what i was buying then.... T__T
oh yeah, I went for a body scrub and massage on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment