Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Birthdays

*kill self*

I forgot it's mom's birthday yesterday.... arrrrrrggggghhhhh..... she forgot bout it herself... hm..what should I get her this year...

And Ju's birthday is this weekend toooooooooooooo aiyak....another headache thingy

My cousin, Yee Wai, is getting married this 30th.. hohohoho finally they're going to go through the long hectic ceremony end of this month. So the celebration will begin on Saturday morning, all the way till Sunday night. There'll be a buffet dinner on Saturday night and a reception dinner on Sunday night. And I haven't decide what I should be wearing for all those ceremonies :P

hm...hopefully I can finish all my remaining films in my camera this time..should be posting some pics here too...

2 comments:

Ju-Lian said...

No need to get me anything lah. I can't think of anything I want. T_T But thanks for the thought anyway.

As for your month....*shoots torpedoes at you*...

...how...could...you...forget....

Shin's mom: Give birth to a piece of roast pork is better than giving birth to you! >XD

Shinyu said...

haha no lah....

roast pork kenot help to bring happiness to her also...at least i can gossip with her mah...