hm.... why does my posts count in this blog is forever at 9???? I thought it's way over that number now.....
This Saturday, I'll be alone at home, till Sunday... (Hooray!!) Mom and Dad are going to attend the reception dinner in Banting, for my cousin's wedding (wife's side). 'Cuz her families are staying far from Ipoh, therefore the dinner is held in 2 places, 23rd is for the wife's side, and 31st is for my cousin's side, here in Ipoh.
So yeah, they'll be travelling with my aunt and uncle, and I'll be home. My initial plan was to cook myself a super nice and special dinner on Saturday night... but... the nice neighbor aunty has offered to cook for both of my Saturday meals. So much so for my cooking plan. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Blog post count? Hm...try refreshing your page. Bet that'll work. haha!
Home alone, eh? Heh heh! Better be careful! :p
Post a Comment