Today, 15th Oct is the first day of Fasting Month for the Muslims. Therefore, my office here is super duper quite, due to the fact that all the muslims took leave today.
I do admire them for being able to fast for a month...not eating and drinking during the fasting hours, which is from about 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. everyday for a whole month. Especially when they have collegues who are as bad as I am, eating and drinking in front of them.
Anyways, I'm planning to go to Melbourne next month. It's not much of a site visit trip. I'm going with my neighbours, being a guide to them in airports and transits. The neighbour (a single mom right now, her husband was murdered in a robbery) is going to bring her kids along and staying in her brother's place in Melbourne. The kids are going to high schools there, which I am pretty worried for them. Plan is, I'll go there on the 12th and come home on the 20th. They'll provide accomodations for me, might be taking me to do some site visiting. Hopefully I'll get a good time there. But first thing first, my cough has to be cured before going on the trip.
So.... pray hard, sleep hard, rest hard :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha gotta work in Dec... will be a busy month then. :P
Post a Comment