Thursday, October 14, 2004

wuahaha

Having a funny feeling when I woke up this morning. Like I've been exercising for 2 hrs... exhausted and hungry.

Went through Ju's blog and found that she's been soooo hardworking in keeping up with her blogs...sigh...compared to me...i'm just a lazy bump... It's such a pleasure to read people's blogs :D I was laughing to myself when going through people's blogs and my collegues are all staring at me for my maniac laughter. wuahahahahhaha......

Since the very first post, the collegue sitting next to me have been bugging me for the url of this blogs. kekeke...and I'm so not going to give to anyone of them....

I don't have my own cubical...there are 4 of us sharing this not-so-big room. So, my area is actually a 2.5 feet table and nothing else... I dun even have a place to put my bag T__T seeeeeee how small is my office??? Ju's lucky to have her own cube <_< I'm jealous.

No comments: