Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Sickness

Let's see, it's the 6th of Oct today. I've been coughing for exactly a month!!! Oh my my... and I've been drinking the cough medicine like orange juice for this long...sigh Hated it when I start to cough, coz it won't stop until I feel that my lung is actually vibrating inside... as if a piece of it is going to come out flying through my mouth anytime soon. And the sickly feeling is really getting on my nerves. I can't do much each day because I am forever sleepy after taking the medicine, and the laziness is really rooting in me right now.

Anyways, once again, an update in ROMB. The story is getting complex now. Wonder if the people who does not go to our forum can actually understand what is Taiping-Lin and Chinatown and neutral zone. hm...points to ponder...

Cravings at this moment:
1. Hot hot coffee
2. Fishball noodles
3. Ice cold Lemonade

1 comment:

Ju-Lian said...

Geez...why not try chinese medication? Those usually work? Or...boil some water and breath in the warm steam...eases the nose and throat. (not boiling hot steam which can cook your face off, please T_T)

Anyway, you rest a bit and maybe get some rest leave and stay at home. No need bust your ass for your unappreciative company!